POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modeling in Wings : Re: Modeling in Wings Server Time
19 May 2024 07:06:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling in Wings
From: Jim Charter
Date: 28 May 2004 20:02:37
Message: <40b7d31d$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>    Ah, I see. It's not the same model. I just *thought* it was a basic
> version of the one you did... Sorry Jim.

It is the same basic thing. Since I needed to redo the model in order to
capture the steps, I wanted to do something a little different.  So I
hunted to find a second shoe that resembled the first in the main
elements.  It was the power of the Intrude command to produce the webbed
straps, including the circuitous ankle sling, that I wanted to show.